The British Airways i360 viewing tower is the world’s tallest moving observation tower.
It was inspired by a 19th-century jetty that invited the visitors to discover Brighton from above the sea and also made them walk on water.
The final design of the tower invites people to experience a walk on the air and to experience a 360 degree of the Brighton city from the sky level.
About BA i360:
- The glass pod is ten times greater than that of the London eye.
- It can carry up to 200 guests at a time.
- The excellent glass capsule is fully covered and gives an illusion of futuristic life.
- It has a nickname – London on the sea.
- You can enjoy a sight of the Isle of Wight from the tower, which is 80 kilometers far from the coast.
- You can also see the Dartmoor National Park and even one of the UNESCO’s biosphere.
Opening days and hours of the British Airways i360 viewing tower:
- You can visit BA i360, any time of the year except for Christmas day, and it has maintenance off every year in January.
- The opening hours vary from day to day and month to month; thus, make sure to check its calendar before you plan your visit to BA i360 viewing tower.
- If you want to enjoy the sunset from the viewing tower, then you must take a flight between 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
West Beach Bar & Kitchen
You can enjoy your meals on the terrace of the Brighton beach with an all-day restaurant that celebrates the spirit of the vibrant city, Brighton, located by the sea.
You can enjoy a meal every day from ten in the morning to five in the evening.
West Beach Cafe & Bar
The cafe is reconstructed in one of the most beautiful toll booths in BA i360 viewing tower.
It serves delicious tea, coffee along with yummy sandwiches and mouth-watering cakes.
You can enjoy snacking while embracing the view on the pod. The timings for the weekdays is from 10 am to 3 pm and on the weekends from 10 am to 5 pm.
Facilities on the viewing tower:
- Washrooms are on the boarding deck, which you can use only before and after your flight.
- Baby changing facility is also available in the boarding deck washrooms.
- A buggy park is also available on the boarding deck so that you can park your child carrying buggy.
- The lift is suitable for wheelchair users, and it connects the upper level of the tower to the beach level.
- The boarding area has limited seating; however, the glass pod has a sitting place for up to 30 people.
- You can buy English sparkling wine by the glass, other alcohol, soft drinks, tea, coffee, and snacks on the glass pod.
- A gift shop is also available, which sells creations of the local artists.
- You can hire the BA i360 viewing tower for your celebrations.